The Story of love and the story of the way a person makes a proposal to his girl remain with them for rest of their life!! So, one need to have one, they can recall and rejoice for rest of their lives. And on top of that it should be a unique one that can inculcate that flame of love in her eyes compelling her to say “Yes” as and when it is asked to her.
People must put their heart and soul in discovering the best proposal ideas for their sweet heart to bring her into their lives. Here are some really nice proposal ideas people can take help from for making this valentine a life changing event of their life:
1. Go for a place which has a personal significance to the two of you and a place which echoes the story of the love in the heart of both of you. It may be a favourite place like a fountain, a monument or a national park or the roof top of her work place. One the place has been decided and you are already there with your love, ask a person nearby to capture the moment beautifully in camera. Here, people must not forget dropping down on their knees.
2. Organize for a brass band or a surprise performance for the one you love. One must not forget to [play the favourite song of their love to be in a public place where the proposal has to be made. One can add a personal touch to the proposal by moulding the lyrics of the song to incorporate the name of their love.
3. Go out with her on a DJ night or a disc and take the mike from the DJ for some time so that one can sing a romantic song and propose her in the most romantic way which will love on the dance floor.
1. People must plan for a romantic holiday destination gateway for two, if they are planning to make a holiday destination for proposing to their love. People can plan it by requesting the flight attendant to use the loudspeaker to announce that how much lucky you feel to have her in your life.
2. Arrange for a bike or a scooter and call your love to be for a ride. Ask her to be safe by wearing the helmet. Give her the helmet putting a proposal ring box into it. She will be delighted with this gesture for sure and immediately say yes to the proposal. Then people can celebrate their day by zipping around the town with their love.
3. Build a sandcastle on a beach which is far off from the rush of the city and is equally safe and serene. On the blink of the eyes your partner, put the ring on the highest point of the sand castle. Its can really run Goosebumps all around her body and make her fall more and more for her partner.
1. Arrange for a party at home, inviting some of your close friends and family. They can be either asked to wear a t-shirt fabricated with the message “will you be my valentine forever”, or alternatively they can be asked to carry helium balloons each bearing one letter from the phrase, “Will you be my valentine?” Also arrange for a skilled photographer to capture the moment.
These are some really interesting ideas to bank upon for the proposal on Valentine’s Day!! There are assortments of other ideas people can explore and get inspired.
Get prepared to brighten up the affair!!