Valentines Day Love Letters
Writing effective and heart touching Valentine's Day Love Letters is quite an art in itself. To perfect this art one needs a will to express and lots of love for the recipient of the letter. An added touch of imagination and creativity makes the letter a masterpiece. In case you are new in the field here are some tips to help you write a perfect Valentine's Day Love Letter:
Tips for Writing a Perfect Valentine's Day Love Letter
- Get a beautiful and romantic letter pad with good paper quality.
- Write the letter when you are in a good mood.
- Clear your mind of any distractions and focus on your beloved. You may keep his/her photograph in front of you to set the mood.
- Play your favorite music if it inspires you.
- On a rough sheet of paper jot down the unique qualities in your beloved and your plans for the future with him/her.
- It is good to plan the letter in advance and right in rough first.
- Always hand write the letter to give it a more personal touch.
- Write with a fountain pen instead of ball pen, as it appears more elegant. Your beloved may preserve this letter for years so make sure it looks as beautiful years after.
- Pay special attention to the opening and closing of the letter to leave a greater impact.
- Personalize the love letter depending on the stage of relationship you are at present.
- Write from your heart in simple sentences and in an easy to understand language.
- Avoid underlining the words and do not use all caps as it looks like you are yelling.
- In the body of the love letter you may write the special qualities of your beloved. Ideally emotional, physical and spiritual qualities in a person should be highlighted to make the recipientfeel loved.
- In the following paragraphs you may share your hopes and dreams for the future along with your partner.
- Be truthful in your letter and avoid making promises you will not be able to keep and cause a feeling of distrust in your beloved.
- One page is an ideal length for a love letter. You may write more if you are comfortable with your partner but don't make it too long.
- Avoid mentioning anyone else in your love letter. Just talk about your beloved and yourself.
- Give a high-impact closing to your love letter in a way that it sums up your feelings in a beautiful way. For instance, "I will love you always," "Loving you forever," "My heart is yours," are considered to be a romantic closing for a letter.
- Always sign the love letter.
- Go through the letter one or two times to check if you have conveyed your feelings effectively.
- Use thesaurus to choose perfect words for your feelings.
- Check for spelling and grammatical errors as this kind of errors convey carelessness.
- To add more style, you may stick a small photograph of yours to the top of the love letter. This will make your beloved view the photograph and reflect on you with fondness as he/she admires the content of the letter.
- Spray a fragrant perfume on the letter.
- Select a special stamp from the post office.
- Drop the letter in the mailbox and wait for the response.