How to Know if She Loves You?
Today, guys find it more difficult to know whether the girl whom they are dating or with whom they are seriously in love shares the same feeling for him or not. Now-a-days, girls have made it trend to flirt out with guys openly. In case your girl too is putting you in a confusing state of “she does” or “she does not” then here are some tips to figure out whether she really loves you or she is just being nice to you.
Signs to Know She Loves You
Given below are some ways to know if she likes you and want to carry on a long-term relation with you:
- If she cares for you and always take interest in your activities then she truly loves you.
- If you come to know from her family and friends that she often brags about you shows her love for you.
- If a girl tries to get closer to you by touching your hands, shoulders or cheeks means she likes you.
- If she keeps staring you when the conversation is on depicts that she likes you and want to say something but is shy of that.
- When a girl blushes on your talks and keep praising you in front of your friends then she loves you.
- When a girl does not respond to the messages or calls given by you it means she is trying to avoid you.
- If she doesn't want to declare it in public or make some excuses when caught by your close friend in public by saying, “ he's my friend”, shows her disinterest in you.
- If she never praises you and keeps counting flaws in you means she's trying to dissolve the relation by taking these flaws as the base.
- A girl is deeply in love with a guy is she accepts his family no matter how they are.
- When she talks to you very nicely after a long time means she is in need of you and is talking to you merely for your company as she has no other solution.
- If she always encourage and motivate you to go ahead with your plans then she is an ideal lover and is sincerely attached with what you want from your life.
- If she wants to spend some time with you and want to help you out in every project or assignment means her love for you.